- Developing the AT&T channels strategy for the region in line with the US business case.
- Developing a new partnership framework, including commercial model, onboarding process and full lifecycle process to manage channel opportunities effectively ongoing.
- Onboard new AT&T sellers to ensure exhaustion of opportunities in market.
- Work with new AT&T sellers to identify and navigate deals and leveraging Soprano capabilities.
- Drive partner performance to meet sales targets.
- Provide accurate weekly pipeline reporting against all partner opportunities to ensure high focus on deal closure and measure channel performance across all and individual channels.
- Attend industry conferences to network and sell Soprano’s value proposition into the market across new AT&T sellers.
- Provide continual improvement opportunities into product, marketing, sales and service delivery derived from new channel business.
- Take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace.
- Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimization.
- Live and breathe our values “Collaborate, Strive, Respect, Innovate”
- Perform other tasks or activities as directed.
- A strong understanding of the Messaging and Communications market.
- Strong strategic development and execution management capabilities within the ICT and Telco markets.
- An ability to work with a start-up mindset, whilst maturing an organization to best practice.
- Strong program management capabilities.
- Ability to identify and develop channel partners that will open exponential revenue potential in the messaging marker for Soprano.
- Ability to prioritize partner development, based on maturity assessment capabilities (e.g. Time to market, capability, commercial synergy etc).
- Ability to identify deals in market with channel partners.
- Ability to close business with channel partners.
- Ability to navigate new partner business units to ensure unlocking of partnership potential.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Undertake relevant market research on competitor activities.
- Feedback findings to the business for competitive improvement.
- Ability to remove blockers to growth to ensure strong deal flow through channel partners.
- Ability to position SaaS offerings and API offerings with channel partners in the market.
- Spanish not required, but it will be considered a differential