Who are we?
Soprano Design is a multi-award-winning cloud communication company and a leading provider of intelligent and secure business mobile messaging software solutions for enterprises and governments worldwide. Our explosive global growth in recent years is a direct result of Soprano’s continued focus on global enterprise customer needs.
We want you!
We are seeking a Commercial Manager to join our Philippines team to help grow the business and build key relationships with local businesses. This is a professional customer relationship and sales role focused on providing Soprano customers the best solutions based on Soprano products and services. This is an intensely customer facing role being the representative of Soprano to these customers and prospects.
An important aspect of the role is to be responsible for the overall Soprano relationship with our mobile network operator customer and maintaining relationships with key direct enterprise and government customers in the defined area.
The Commercial Manager is to maintain a relationship with the customers that maximises Soprano products sale ability, uptake and relevance. This role is ultimately responsible for winning business with Soprano products and services to a total value as determined from time to time.
- Represent Soprano in the market in a professional manner.
- Build a new named client base using Soprano products and services.
- Optimise the business opportunities from existing clients so delegated.
- Build a revenue stream that meets the budgets and quotas as defined from time to time.
- Identify, liaise, and meet with customers/prospects to determine the applicability of Soprano products and services to their business.
- Use Soprano personnel to prepare a proposal for the customer to accept.
- Win business from the named clients
- Maintain the commercial relationship from including reporting, contract performance, terms and conditions to optimise Soprano delivery effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Provide leadership and direction for all business development activities throughout Soprano.
- Take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace.
- Ensure that co-workers are treated respectfully and without any form of discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
- Perform other tasks or activities as directed.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience as a Sales Executive
- Demonstrated and verifiable skills in preparing proposals, presentations, internal and external reports.
- An engineering, science, or business degree is advantageous
- A positive work attitude and a drive to succeed.
- Due to this being a home based role you must be self motivating and have the ability to hit the ground running