VP of Product
- Partner and collaborate with the product and engineering leadership team to define the product vision and roadmap.
- Lead, mentor, support and grow a team of designers with varying skill levels to produce quality design.
- Create and grow a design system which defines the company brand and product vision, as well as ensures efficiency and clarity in design creation.
- Set up effective and measurable design processes.
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in design.
- A confident and experienced leader and manager.
- To be able to grow your team and make sure their environment and processes set them up to build great products.
- To be able to demonstrated skill across communications design, content and brand development.
- To be able to design work that contributes to the measurable success of one or more consumer-facing products.
- To have the ability to turn complex and overlapping objectives into clear defined objectives for the team to execute on.
- To be able to collaborate with others and have strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have strong change management skills with previous experience in leading a team/department through strategic product change.
- Experience working in agile teams including working collaboratively with lean principles.