Service Delivery Manager
Who are we?
Soprano Design is a multi-award-winning cloud communication company and a leading provider of intelligent and secure business mobile messaging software solutions for enterprises and governments worldwide. Our explosive global growth in recent years is a direct result of Soprano’s continued focus on global enterprise customer needs.
We want you!
The key responsibilities of the SDM is governance across all areas of their services including service management, incident and change management, service level agreements, continual service improvements and able to deliver services to meet/exceeding customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
- Accountable for maintenance of service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Responsible for the development and implementation of action plans to address deficiencies in the support process.
- Act as the primary service escalation contact for the customer ensuring that such issues are owned and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. This will require coverage out of business hours.
- Prepare incident reports and root cause analysis reports as well as liaise with customers by ensuring all the corrective actions are implemented by the agreed due dates.
- Review aged tickets and ensure measures are in place to address them regularly to meet the KPI’s.
- Act as the trusted advisor to the customers/partners at all times, driving any raised issues or requests to closure and thereby ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively follow up with internal teams to address service delivery or support matters that are not meeting customer’s expectations.
- Service Governance and Reporting including conducting regular service review meetings with key customers/partners.
- Support in delivering projects (internal or external) as directed by your manager.
- Lead and mentor the customer services team within ANZ.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree, or similar, technical learning skills accumulated from the workplace
- Minimum of five years of previous experience in a customer-focused IT Service Delivery role
- Demonstrated experience with delivering services to enterprise customers
- In-depth knowledge of service management practices & ITIL
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail that delivers outcomes to customers and business
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change
- Clearly demonstrates capacity and capability to lead and manage the team to achieve the agreed targets
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement
- Reliable and punctual with a proactive & professional attitude
- Able to demonstrate initiative and ownership