VP, Americas Region
Dan Novais is the Vice President of the Americas region for Soprano Design and is a seasoned Senior Sales Executive with proven results providing leadership in complex organizations.
Dan brings more than 20 years of experience and a deep understanding of the North American Markets (USA & Canada) and Emerging Markets, including Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Mexico and Colombia. His strong background in sales and strategic thinking has been developed while managing for well-known companies and business-units for American multinational high-tech companies such as HPE (EDS), SAP, Microsoft and Pitney Bowes, and has had developed extended experience in operations, service, corporate management and finance administration.
Dan actively participates in the following boards as Volunteer Advisory Council Member:
- University of Central Florida – Technology Startup Incubation Program – USA
- Enterprise Florida – Technology Startup Program – USA
- HACR – Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility – USA
- The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando (HCCMO) – USA
- CUBO – Startups – Sao Paulo – Brazil