SMS MOBILE INTERACTIONS
From any web browser or mobile device, you can engage a large list or group of recipients using broadcast two-way SMS messages.
SMS CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
Manage and control your SMS messaging campaigns with the sophisticated administrative options and easy management of lists, consent and processing.
CONTROL & REPORTING
Get information in real time about your SMS text messaging campaigns, assign message fees to specific cost centers, and schedule automatic reports.
Start using our Business SMS Platform
Our SMS platform is paired with our trusted CPaaS solution to maximise open rates and customer engagement. Text messaging has been proven to be one of the most direct and effective communication methods with customers, patients, citizens and employees.
SMS is key in business communications for its immediacy and consistency – Text messages are opened, on average, within three minutes of being received. Fill out the form to receive personalized information.
SMS platform features and capabilities
- Send up to 1 million SMS interactions per campaign
- Use multiple sources as recipients of SMS campaign (lists, groups, contacts, copy and paste)
- Send SMS interactions with personalised content
- Apply filters to recipients based on white lists and/or blacklists
- Process SMS responses through Basic Bot based on keywords
- Schedule bulk SMS campaigns for single or recurring sending with a time limit
- Store campaigns for later launch, use as a template or delete
- Generate graphic reports in real time during SMS campaign execution
- Pause, cancel and resume controls for SMS interaction campaigns
- Send bulk SMS campaigns segmented by number of records and time interval
- Create recipients lists with multiple variables and include those variables as part of the SMS campaign report
- Send SMS from the computer
- Send email to SMS
- Send business texts through our secure business SMS platform to ensure customer data is safe and secure
- Trackable links
Businesses are successfully using SMS to support their marketing, operational and security efforts. The wide range of features and capabilities that SMS offers means this channel can be utilised in many ways, across a variety of industries.
The Benefits of Using an Online Text Message Service
SMS provides businesses with a way to engage with their customers, patients, citizens or employees directly to their mobile phone quickly and efficiently.
Text messages have much higher open and engagement rates than email and allow for the customer to reply directly. So many marketing emails simply go unread in crowded inboxes, whereas sms marketing offers a direct approach that is far more likely to not only get a customer’s attention, but their engagement as well.
Mobile communication is becoming increasingly important. Your customers and employees expect the ability to engage with your brand in their favourite channel. Our solution not only allows you to send in bulk directly from the platform, you can also automate messages, so they are triggered automatically.
Take advantage with our proven SMS Messaging platform:
- Appointment reminder and confirmation
- Two Factor Authentication
- Update notification
- Payment approval messages
SMS Messaging Service to Boost Communications
Build and integrate SMS APIs and applications quickly and easily using our unified SMS messaging platform. Our documentation is direct, clear and very easy to understand. You won’t believe how quickly you can integrate our SMS API.
Fill out the form to start using our SMS platform for businesses.
SMS Communication Platform Resources
Learn and download resources about SMS messaging and get insights about how to get started with our CPaaS Soprano Connect Platform.
- Text Messaging: The Future of Customer Communication
Learn how text messaging can be incorporated into your marketing strategy so you can achieve the customer engagement and results you’re looking for.
- One time Passwords: All you need to know
Learn about One Time Passwords or OTP, an additional layer of protection when accessing online systems.
- What is Inbound SMS (and How Does it Benefit Your Business)?
Here you can discover what inbound messaging is and how its integration can benefit your business.
- Whitepaper: Best Practices for Implementing Two-Factor Authentication
Discover how how two-factor authentication solves some of today’s security challenges, and best practices for implementing it.
- How To Send Enterprise SMS From Your Email Account
How-to connect with customers and staff directly by sending SMS directly from their email client or software application.
- Patient SMS Appointment Reminders: Save Millions
Learn about patient Appointment Reminders and how can benefit Healthcare Organisations.
- Infographic: The Importance of Emergency Notification Systems
Review in two minutes how to prevent your organisation from significant reputation and revenue loss whilst maintaining the safety for all key stakeholders with our exclusive infographic.
No-code SMS solutions – Ready to deploy
Get started immediately with our pre-built SMS solutions and applications. Send text messages with our online text message service.
Our in-house developers can help you with integrating SMS into your existing CRMs or internal platforms, or how to integrate SMS API in WordPress or other widely used platforms like ERP or CRM.
Integrate SMS into your IT systems with our platform. We provide a wide range of programmable low-code APIs and no-code protocols, so that your organisation can achieve SMS integration quickly. Create various value-added services for customers and employees by integrating APIs with existing software. Some of the supported protocols are REST, HTTPS, SMPP, SMTP, and WSDL.
FASTER INTEGRATION OF SMS
Integrating Soprano Connect in your software is fast and easy. The SMS Gateway documentation is clear, and easy to understand. The low-code implementation allows to create new services and reduce the time-to-market.
SMS AUTOMATION AND WORKFLOWS
Communicate directly with your customers from your own CRM or ERP. Save resources with automated mobile messaging workflows to handle inbound and outbound SMS.
SECURE AND FASTEST DELIVERY
Designed for low latency and high availability, our leading SMS API service is a trust-worthy way to reach customers and employees around the globe. Soprano Connect SMS gateway API is tuned to enable high-volume SMS to be delivered in seconds.
The Soprano Design API provides a set of endpoints that can be used through any programming language. Our support team can help you with our low-code API and provide you with a sample pack to get you started as quickly as possible. Our documentation provides a set of code snippets to make the SMS sending easier.
The SMS API is a part of omnichannel communication. Soprano Connect CPaaS integrates support for RCS, WhatsApp for Business, voice, email, and IP messaging within the same API package.
Management and logic to generate temporary SMS passwords that can be used for 2nd-factor authentication (2fa). Authenticator is a ready-to-use solution and is easily integrated into the customer e-commerce application or remote access infrastructure.
Interactive SMS Messaging
Extend the use of text messaging service as an interaction channel by embedding a URL into the content of an SMS that will redirect the recipient to a microsite to obtain extended and even personalised information.
Inbound SMS Bots
Provide operational logic that enables inbound SMS messages to automatically trigger decision tree logic and pre-defined actions based on keywords, with storage capacity based on the options provided.
RapidAlert for SMS Incident Management
Use SMS for business continuity to notify recipients during an emergency. Deploy this rapid response tool to respond quickly. Perform complete lifecycle management of emergency situations and maintain business continuity for your employees during critical events.
How Companies Use SMS Service
At Soprano, we see our customers across a variety of industries globally using SMS solutions for many different purposes. Our customers send text messages individually to contacts or they often send bulk SMS to cover a large audience.
Appointment and reminders
- Appointment confirmations
- Scheduling system communications
- Appointment reminder software
- Appointment amendments or alterations
Security and Compliance
- Two factor authentications
- Secure communication platform
- Sending and receiving sensitive documents
- Maintaining compliance and privacy controls
Updates and Confirmations
- Dispatch and delivery updates and confirmations
- Booking confirmations
- Contact centre communication
- Billing confirmations
Education and Awareness
- Student engagement
- Charity outreach
- Government awareness programmes
- Crisis management
- Worker safety
- Patient notifications
- Banking security notifications
SMS Marketing and sales communications
- CRM updates
- Promotional SMS marketing services
- Lead nurturing
- Sales outreach
- Remote work communication
- Workplace transformation
- Employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- Internal staff communication tools
Soprano Connect’s Customers
Soprano Design have nearly 4000 customers globally across APAC, EMEA, LATAM and the US.
Our customers range from large corporations to independent companies across every industry possible including Government, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics.
Get in touch to discuss how to get started with SMS.