The Soprano Omnichannel Platform Enables Organisations to
- Increase engagement by reaching users in real-time on any device, in any location
- Improve customer experience by reducing information entries
- Gain insight into the full 360-degree customer journey
- Nurture meaningful interactivity with direct and personalised customer communications
- Increase brand recognition and loyalty
- Combine and create robust business reports from marketing data
- Reduce costs by eliminating the need for expensive additional hardware, platform maintenance, hardware replacement, and security testing costs
- Simplify API administration with intuitive self-service tools, customisable preferences, and configurable attributes
- Maintain access control and strong security
- Access near real-time monitoring
- Maintain compliance with regulatory bodies by archiving all messaging activity
- Create custom reports
- Mass text messaging
- Flexible SMS API
- International SMS
- Automated inbound messaging
- Two-factor authentication
- Incident management
- SMS notifications and alerts
- Reminders & confirmations
- Convert email to SMS
- Low-cost automated reminders
- Real-time communication
What Is an Automated Voice Messaging System?
Automated voice messaging, also called voice broadcasting messaging or VBM, enables organizations to deliver messages using automated voice calls.
Voice messaging provides an automated, direct communication medium by enabling companies to broad voice messages to bulk recipients with the flexibility to create personalized or generic voice messages. The most common types of voice messaging involve either pre-recorded audio or text-to-speech messages.
With VBM, recipients can interact through their numeric phone keypad based on options described in the message, such as entering a number to choose an option or entering a sequence of numbers belonging to an ID.
VBM is easily applicable to a wide range of industries and practices, but common areas include marketing, customer service, operations, and even internal communications. Here are a few examples of how organizations effectively use voice broadcasting:
- Special offers—Promote a store’s special offers with an influencer’s pre-recorded audio.
- Healthcare notifications—Send appointment reminders that allow patients to cancel or confirm appointments using their phone keypads.
- Customer satisfaction surveys—Get immediate feedback on user experiences and take action to strengthen customer relationships.
- One-time-password delivery—Use two-factor authorization to validate a user’s identity and build trust.
Layer on SMS to Campaigns and Outreach for Immediate Engagement
Around 90 percent of text messages are opened within the first three minutes of delivery. While email and voice might be the preferred method to some consumers, give customers instant insights via SMS.
Take a look at popular SMS use cases:
- Large organizations and governments run campaigns that span from global to hyper-local. Our relationship with mobile network operators worldwide allows seamless campaign building and API configurations.
- Healthcare clinics can send through vaccine and appointment reminders/scheduling messages.
- Retail SMS campaigns immediately grab the customer’s attention for promos and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
- Public organizations gain new donors and reach goals through fundraising.
- IT teams set up two-factor authentication through SMS for enhanced security.
An omnichannel communication strategy that enables meaningful interactions, trust, and direct communication with customers is integral to any business. The needs and expectations of the customer are at the forefront of engagement during and after the pandemic. Human connection has never been more important.
Running a successful campaign should be hyper-personalised and accessible across all channels – text, email, voice, or IP messaging.
Emails can tend to go unread by customers or read at a later date. SMS marketing layered onto marketing emails give customers the power of choice and eliminates the crowded inbox issue that consumers face. The direct approach of SMS not only increases attention but also customer engagement.
We take security and compliance seriously. Soprano prides itself on clear documentation and easy to use APIs.
The Tried-and-True Email Layer
While texting/SMS remains the most engaging of the channels, email is used for many use cases for large organizations and governments.
Emails can be the final transaction before making a big purchase, the next step to better health, or leading customers and contractors through an efficient payment system.
For years, email marketing has been one of the leading marketing strategies and is always evolving based on customer needs. Our email API makes it easy to preset email messages.
Retailers continue to thrive on email marketing for consumer goods whether it’s a cyclical holiday, an anniversary sale, or boosting the awareness of new products, services, and goods.
Take a standard-looking email to customize it, map it to specific recipients, and schedule it when you want. Since Soprano is a global company, following each country’s jurisdictions with GDPR and other significant regulations is made easy thanks to Soprano’s compliances.
Large organizations can be assured that our platform follows strict compliance rules and live up to our ISO 27001 security certification.
Including the Next Generation of Messaging
Over the past decade, the public has seen an emergence in additional mediums to help organizations deliver their meaningful messages.
While some of these messaging outlets remain regional (for now), others like RCS, WhatsApp and Viber are building out their own successful use cases.
RCS gives certain smartphone users the visuals of an elegant SMS message with interactive buttons and options.
Use cases include:
- Home loan options
- In-app payments
- File delivery
- Better user experiences
- Information sending
- Appointment reminders
Soprano Connect automatically turns RCS messages to SMS when discovering a device isn’t RCS-compatible. Integrating with Facebook Messenger, WeChat, and WhatsApp makes RCS a great alternative to up-leveling the customer or citizen’s user experience.
Soprano Connect platform achieves scale into the WhatsApp community. The platform allows configurable templates for bulk messaging, decision-tree tools for pre-scripted conversations, and easy management of lists and consent.
Our API combines one of the world’s robust communication solutions with WhatsApp, one of the global social channels. Leverage our campaign management controls, policy enforcement capabilities, and real-time monitoring of interactions.
Create meaningful interactions through WhatsApp as a new mobile channel wherever you already offer email, SMS, voice, and other channels for engagement. The platform provides low-code or no-code API capabilities so organizations can integrate into WhatsApp Business with no additional development.
Soprano Connect’s Customers
Soprano Design has more than 4500 customers globally across APAC, EMEA, LATAM, and the US.
Our customers range from large corporations to independent companies across every industry possible including Government, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Retail, Manufacturing, and Logistics.
Soprano leads transformation initiatives by providing digital solutions that span all industries, leveraging our true enterprise-grade messaging applications to deliver improved customer and employee engagement and drive growth and productivity for organizations.