What We Do : Trusted Mobile Interactions
Soprano Success Timeline
more than 25 Years of Innovation and Invention
Soprano is a leading provider of intelligent and secure business mobile messaging software solutions for enterprises and governments worldwide. Our explosive global growth in recent years is a direct result of Soprano’s continued focus on global enterprise customer needs.
- 2021 – LAUNCHED INDUSTRY-FIRST WHOLE OF GOVERNMENT CPAAS SOLUTION
- 2020 – ACQUIRED LEADING CPAAS PROVIDER SILVERSTREET
- 2020 – LAUNCHED AZURE INTEGRATION
- 2019 – LAUNCHED RCS API AND CHANNEL
- 2018 – SMART PHILIPPINES PARTNERSHIP
- 2016 – VODAFONE PARTNERSHIPS IN NEW ZEALAND, SPAIN & GERMANY
- 2016 – PARTNERED WITH TELSTRA TO LAUNCH TELSTRA SMART MESSENGERTELSTRA SMART MESSENGER is powered by SOPRANO GAMMA, our award-winning encrypted mobile messaging solution designed for business.
- 2014 – LAUNCHED THE AWARD-WINNING SOPRANO GAMMAGAMMA, or Global Advanced Mobile Messaging Application, is the world’s first integrated, secure, encrypted mobile messaging app to combine advanced security features with exciting IP-based interactive messaging while uniquely preserving SMS capabilities for last-mile coverage. SOPRANO GAMMA has won numerous awards since its launch.
- 2012 – BT PARTNERSHIP (FORMERLY EE)
- 2011 – OPENED REGIONAL OFFICES IN USA, EUROPE AND ASIA
- 2010 – STARHUB PARTNERSHIP
- 2010 – AT&T PARTNERSHIP
- 2007 – TELSTRA PARTNERSHIP
- 2006 – LAUNCHED SOPRANO MEMS MEMS, or the Mobile Enterprise Messaging Suite, was Soprano’s entry into SaaS (cloud-hosted) enterprise text messaging. The innovative hierarchical platform design and global capabilities has allowed Soprano to support Fortune 500 customers in Asia, Australia, Europe and the USA.
- 2002 – BEGAN POWERING AUSTRALIAN IDOL TV SHOW VOTINGTelstra began using CGP in 2003 to support inbound SMS mass voting for the Australian Idol TV show.
- 2001 – POWERED THE FIRST MOBILE PAYMENT TRANSACTION IN AUSTRALIA
- 2000 – LAUNCHED SOPRANO CGPThe Soprano Corporate Gateway Platform (CGP) was designed to enable high-volume, mission-critical SMS for Telstra’s largest messaging customers.
- 2000 – BEGAN POWERING TELSTRA’S EISP MESSAGING CAPABILITIESBegan working with Telstra to enhance their Enhanced Information Services Platform to deliver standard and premium SMS alerts, as well as WAP push alerts and WAP pull services. This product had a 10-year run as a successful product, final version in 2010 (v9).
- 1999 – BEGAN POWERING OPTUS WAP MANAGEMENT
- 1998 – LAUNCHED SOPRANO INCONCERT CELL BROADCAST PLATFORM
- 1997 – OPENED A SOFTWARE R&D OFFICE IN SYDNEY
- 1994 – FOUNDED AS A SOFTWARE CONSULTING FIRMSoprano Design was founded as a software consulting company in intelligent networks. Between 1994 and 1998 Soprano assisted Optus with the rollout of their 2.0 GSM network.
Soprano is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with regional offices in Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.
Soprano Design Limited
Level 15, 132 Arthur Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Manchester, Brussels, Barcelona, Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest
Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas, San Diego
Sao Paolo, Medellin, Bogotá, Santiago de Chile
Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila
AUSTRALIA & NZ
Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland
Soprano Leadership Team
Committed to CPaaS Industry Excellence