Our Programable APIs are designed for you to integrate multiple capabilities and functionalities of our cutting edge CPaaS Platform, Soprano Connect directly into your IT systems quickly and easily.
Automate your communication processes by quickly integrating all the mobile channels available in Soprano Connect and interact with your audience through omnichannel messaging including; SMS, RCS, WhatsApp, Voice calls, Email, and secure IP messaging.
Accelerate your software solutions to the next level by incorporating communication capabilities to better connect with your customers and employees, manage incidents, and include additional levels of second-factor authentication access security to your solutions.
Integrate with our broad range of ‘Smart APIs’
Soprano’s programable APIs can extend new messaging capabilities to most existing IT systems as well as new/future applications. We offer an online portal for API administration and an advanced range of API/protocol capabilities:
Sample Code Snippets
Easy Integration into 3rd Party Systems
- Business Support Systems
(ERP, HR, CRM, WFM, OSS)
- Contact Management Systems
- Marketing Automation Systems
Integration-ready Code Libraries
Professional Services Available to expedite projects
HTTP API is used to send out messages. It is the simplest API offered by Soprano. It supports both HTTP(s) GET and POST methods. The Authentication supports either username and password in its parameters, or Basic Authentication.
Voice API is used by Users to send out voice-based messages to their target audience. Primarily used when the intended audience needs easy to hear and sensitive info, text-to-voice messages etc. Couple this with Inbound if Voice IVR functionality is involved.
This API is intended for customers interested in using Soprano Connect’s Authenticator application and integrating it with an external system, such as a network address service. It is expected that the audience is familiar with the HTTP protocols. Authenticator API is intended to be used for OTP use cases.
SMPP API is the fastest API offered by Soprano. It can send and receive messages. It does require the User to have SMPP related technical skills to write the client program in order to connect to Soprano to send and receive messages.
The Template API supports two channels: SMS and WhatsApp.
Users can take advantage of the Template feature to organize templates in Soprano Connect and send them out and receive message.
RAPIDALERT REST API
RapidAlert REST interfaces is intended for RapidAlert Users interested in sending time sensitive critical messages. A basic knowledge of the REST architectural framework, HTTP protocol, and JSON, XML is a minimum requirement.
SMTP API is a simple API offered by Soprano for those users to utilize the existing emailing function in their system.
CONTACTS AND GROUPS API
Contact API is used exclusively to create, view, update and delete a User’s contact base.
REST API (LIMITED AVAILABLITY)
Choose the REST API when sending messages in bulk to multiple recipients via batch processing. Get in touch with our Solution Consultants to find out the optimum way to make use of the REST API to suit your requirements.
Accessible Prefabricated Solutions via API
Soprano Connect has developed additional solutions to enable our customers to get the most out of mobile communications
- Integrate our 2-factor authentication solution to increase security when accessing your platforms. Authenticator manages the one-time password management logic.
- Within the portal, you can configure the length of the OTP, the type (numeric, alphabetical or alphanumeric), the validity time, and the maximum number of attempts allowed to make a match.
- The Authenticator API allows you to request the generation and sending of an OTP to a recipient via SMS and validate the OTP once the user enters and sends it.
- Our solution is seamless and easy to use, therefore there should be no concerns around implementing the OTPs administration and management logic for your platforms.
- Generate and send Static OTPs
- Validate a Static OTP
- Generate and send Dynamic OTPs
- Validate a Dynamic OTP
We can minimize the impact of incidents by being prepared for them and reducing response times.
Soprano has developed an incident management solution through SMS communication. This tool allows the creation of incident response templates on the web portal, predefining message recipients and content.
Through the RapidAlert API, you can trigger predefined communication alerts to minimize response times and incident impact.
- Create/Read/Update templates
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Groups and Group contacts
- Create/Read/Update solution preferences
- Create/Read/Delete group preferences
- Create/Read/Delete orders
- Close a RapidAlert order
- Send “all clear” message.
An innovative capability that allows you to send SMS from your email manager. You can send notifications from your email to your previously created contacts to be reached via SMS.
- Secure SMTP over TLS 1.2
- Email client agnostic, supports any email application or browser-based email client
- Supports 1-way or 2-way SMTP and Deliver Receipts with configurable formatting.
- If a 3rd party application to SMTP to send SMS message, then configuration only is required to set the EMAIL2SMS endpoints.
See how companies like yours use our APIs
At Soprano, we work globally with clients in a variety of industries, using our programmable APIs for many different purposes.
Below are some examples:
Appointment and reminders
- Appointment confirmations
- Scheduling system communications
- Appointment reminders
- Appointment amendments or alterations
Security and Compliance
- Two factor authentications
- Secure communication platform
- Sending and receiving sensitive documents
- Maintaining compliance and privacy controls
- Crisis management
- Worker safety
- Patient notifications
- Banking security notifications
Marketing and sales communications
- CRM updates
- Promotional marketing messaging
- Lead nurturing
- Sales outreach
Updates and Confirmations
- Dispatch and delivery updates and confirmations
- Booking confirmations
- Contact centre communication
- Billing confirmations
Education and Awareness
- Student engagement
- Charity outreach
- Government awareness programmes
- Remote work communication
- Workplace transformation
- Employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- Internal staff communication tools
What is a communication API?
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a series of software code that allows commands to be enabled by alternative applications. This allows two (or multiple) applications to be integrated and to be interactive with each other.
What are communications APIs? An essential part of your digital transformation strategy.
An Application Programming Interface (API) is essentially a framework and structure for requesting and sending responses so that both programs can understand and process the data being sent.
APIs are often used to integrate two or more systems and are commonly used as plug-ins. This means that the API has been developed to utilise certain commands between the two platforms.
A powerful and Programmable API will provide a diverse assortment of commands for these messaging APIs. API messaging and system integration capabilities that enable the Soprano platform to communicate across multiple platforms to form powerful workflow solutions.
Soprano Connects’ Customers
Soprano Design have 6000+ customers globally across APAC, EMEA, LATAM and the US.
Our customers range from large corporations to independent companies across every industry possible including Government, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics.
Get in touch to discuss how to get started with our APIs.