Automated Voice System Features & Capabilities
Our platform is purposefully designed to be flexible and scalable so that you can customize your voice messaging campaign to fit your exact needs. It works alongside and integrates seamlessly with the communication systems you have in place today.
- Store campaigns for later launch or to use as a template.
- Schedule one-time or recurring campaigns within a set time limit of execution.
- Send calls to landlines or mobile devices.
- Choose from multiple languages and either male or female voices.
- Pre-recorded audio playback is available in MP3, WAV, WMA, AMR, ALAW, and GSM formats.
- Create recipient lists with multiple variables and include those variables as part of the voice call campaign report.
- Send to a variety of sources (e.g., lists, groups, contacts, or copy and paste).
- Use interactive voice response (IVR) and decision trees.
- Campaign management is based on a pre-loaded list (up to 20MB).
- Send voice call campaigns segmented by number of records and time interval.
- Pause, cancel, and resume controls for voice call interactions campaigns.
- Apply filters based on access lists and/or prohibited lists.
- Access real-time campaign execution reports.
- Send passwords via text-to-speech calls or case-sensitive differentiation.
Soprano Connect’s Customers
Soprano Design have more than 4500 customers globally across APAC, EMEA, LATAM and the US.
Our customers range from large corporations to independent companies across every industry possible including Government, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics.