IoT Use Cases with SMS and RCS A2P
Deliver more intuitive and engaging interactions
- Locate Assets Deploy IoT to enable vehicles to send coordinates and other information via SMS, and they send the unit an SMS to discover its location, speed data, and more.
- Enable Remote Access Use inbound SMS to remotely unlock vehicles, with a signal broadcast back to unlock and enable the car to start and drive.
- Integrate with Systems Use broadcast messages for contract employees, assembly line updates, and critical internal communication with mobile messaging.
- Intelligent Security Alarm Systems Set events with alarm systems throughout homes, for example receive an IOT RCS alert when a certain entrance is triggered such as the front door.
- Track Home Activity Set SMS alerts for certain actions, for example tracking when children return home from school or when the air conditioning has been on for too long to avoid high utility fees.
- Triggered Alerts Automate alerts for specific activities, for example when the front gate is opened or for reminders to take out the recycling on specific dates.
- Customer Notifications IOT RCS alerts can be generated automatically from monitoring systems to customers for outages, payment reminders and confirmation, and products/services.
- Minimise Disruption Attain long-term performance and serviceability with mobile messaging engineering innovations that reduce costs and improve automation control. Receive RCS A2P alerts if production faults occur.
- Service Announcements Automate critical notifications, shut off and activation notices, and service information based on information triggered from IOT internal systems