How a Retailer increase sales and consumer loyalty with SMS Campaign
How to increase sales and consumer loyalty with CPaaS?
A premium retail brand leader in fashion and style that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport lifestyle brands. It is a world leader in apparel and accessories. They were using traditional print advertising and email marketing to promote apparel and other merchandise.
- They did not have an efficient way to directly communicate with a large group of customers about their new apparel collection or promotion
- They were looking for ways to reach and engage consumers quickly to increase direct sales
- They wanted to go-to market and promote new apparel collection on time to beat the competition
- Print advertising was expensive with very little return on investment and could not be measured effectively
- They needed a better visibility on their customers’demographics
Adding SMS features with the existing marketing platform
- Soprano’s API was integrated with existing marketing system, providing access to customer lists with ability to opt-in and opt-out
- We provided all in one SMS campaign service that included setting up templates, populating contacts through lists, send the campaign and provided post-campaign performance reporting and analysis
- In order to get better visibility on their customers’ demographics, a bulk SMS campaign included a promotional mobile flyer which had a call-to-action link. The mobile flyer encouraged consumers to click on a CTA link which send customers to the promotional page
Higher open rate leads to a better sales results
- Clicking on the URL link sends customers directly to the promotional page, engaging them into making a purchase which increases sales and strengthens consumer loyalty
- Higher open rate than email, therefore better reach and results
- Able to track and measure campaign results based with reporting and analysis
What are you waiting to discover more about this use case?
With over 27 years of providing enterprise-grade mobile messaging, Soprano is trusted by organizations around the world. Talk with an expert now filling the following form
We’ll find the right solution for you.
Obtain helpful resources about this industry.
Soprano Connect’s Customers
Soprano Design have more than 4500 customers globally across APAC, EMEA, LATAM and the US.
Our customers range from large corporations to independent companies across every industry possible including Government, Healthcare, Finance, Education, Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics.
Soprano Connect is a leading communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) credited by IDC as a “Major Player” in CPaaS and by 451 Research as a “CPaaS Vendor to Watch” in 2021.
Soprano Connect is a leading global CPaaS solution, proudly featured by
We have more use cases available!
Appointment and reminders
- Appointment confirmations
- Scheduling system communications
- Appointment reminders
- Appointment amendments or alterations
- Crisis management
- Worker safety
- Patient notifications
- Banking security notifications
Omnichannel marketing messaging
- CRM updates
- Promotional marketing messaging
- Lead nurturing
- Sales outreach
Updates and confirmations
- Dispatch and delivery updates and confirmations
- Booking confirmations
- Contact centre communication
- Billing confirmations
Education and awareness
- Student engagement
- Charity outreach
- Government awareness programmes
Remote work solutions
- Remote work communication
- Workplace transformation
- Employee satisfaction and wellbeing
- Internal staff communication tools
Didn't find the use case for your industry?
Our expert team guides our clients in multiple use cases and empowers it with other mobile communication channels such as SMS, RCS, and email applications.
Desi, our AI chatbot can help you! Click here and say hello!