Soprano Design, a global communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) leader, today announced a momentous achievement in hitting 10 billion annual transactions for its customers worldwide.
July 8, 2021, Sydney – Soprano Design, a global communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) leader, today announced a momentous achievement in hitting 10 billion annual transactions for its customers worldwide.
Soprano saw unprecedented growth during the pandemic year as it led the market in innovation with a recent acquisition of CPaaS provider Silverstreet in December and launched the industry’s first Whole-Of Government CPaaS solution in February. The company is now being used by more than 150 of Forbes Global 2000 customers and helped organisations’ need for timely and helpful communications – fuelled by the pandemic and the sudden shift to digital across most industries.
A few additional highlights over the past year included:
- More than 230 million SMS messages sent every month during the pandemic via one of the world’s largest healthcare organisations
- More than 80 million security authentication transactions per month from one of the world’s leading technology organisations
- More than 8 million messages a month during tax season via one of the world’s largest tax organisations
- Multiple country, regional and state messaging initiatives included vaccine appointments, contract-tracing, appointment rescheduling and education about the pandemic
- Retailers, banks and postal services shifted communications to channels such as email, voice messaging and SMS to reach customers during stay-at-home orders
“The pandemic unquestionably accelerated Soprano’s growth,” said Matt Thompson, VP of Global Marketing. “Citizens and the brands they interact with both had to shift norms for traditional services like securing home loans, picking up orders and medical care. We’re incredibly humbled of reaching this 10 billion transaction milestone and we’re proud to help the world adapt during such a challenging time.”
More than 4,500 customers have provided meaningful, personal and timely messages for the past 25 years to communicate using Soprano’s flagship CPaaS platform, Soprano Connect. The company works with some of the largest enterprises and government organisations across five continents to provide an omnichannel communications experience for its citizens, customers and patients.
To learn more about Soprano Connect, please visit: https://www.sopranodesign.com/communications-platform-as-a-service-cpaas/.
Communications Manager, Soprano Design
+1 (916) 749-0001